05-14-2012, 04:06 PM
1900 post count and 905 stalkers on my wall. Also 307 cookies. Thanks guys.
|
I own.
|
|
05-14-2012, 04:06 PM
1900 post count and 905 stalkers on my wall. Also 307 cookies. Thanks guys.
05-14-2012, 04:09 PM
gratz you noob
05-14-2012, 04:14 PM
congrats my man
05-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Congrats, man. I'm on my phone so I can't see my cookies, stalkers, or post count. They are probably all low anyways lol.
05-14-2012, 04:23 PM
[COLOR="White"]gratz on 1.9k posts
i didnt think you had that many[/COLOR]
05-14-2012, 04:28 PM
Gratz on 1.9k and good luck on 2k
05-14-2012, 04:34 PM
[COLOR="White"]You beat me only in post count zain
![]() Anyways, gratz.[/COLOR]
05-14-2012, 04:34 PM
gratz on 1.9k posts. mmust of taken forever -.-
05-14-2012, 04:36 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Only 900 stalkers? You need to whore it up.
Gz on post count.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-14-2012, 06:30 PM
[COLOR="YellowGreen"][SIZE="2"]Why make a thread 100 before 2k? Seems pointless. Maybe at like... 1800 or so.
Congrats, nevertheless.[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|