Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
4 Weeks
#1
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]I just reached 4 weeks on the forums. :'D

In exactly one month from now, I'll have been on the forums a year, also. These are some large achievements I've been anticipating for a while now. ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
gratz on 4 weeks
Reply
#3
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Gratz Bro (:.
Can't Wait To See The Crown (:[/COLOR]
Reply
#4
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Beckley Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"]Gratz Bro (:.
Can't Wait To See The Crown (:[/COLOR]

Still haven't decided if I'm going to use le Vet Crown yet or not. :3[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
Well Congratz you narb!
Reply
#6
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Zomb1tchz Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Well Congratz you narb!

Why, thank you, youngster.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#7
4 weeks well spent, grats
Reply
#8
[COLOR="White"]I got like 4x as many days as you do on here.

Congrats though.[/COLOR]
Reply
#9
congarts on 4 weeks online on the forums !
Reply
#10
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][SIZE="2"]
Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="White"]I got like 4x as many days as you do on here.

Congrats though.[/COLOR]

Classic Marco. Always gotta throw your life achievements into the mix... Wait. SG is your life.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Four weeks. Yourmom21 15 559 02-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Bongzz
  4 weeks. Zainahmed 11 505 12-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Turest8
  3 weeks on forums. Zainahmed 13 605 10-20-2012, 12:51 PM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  2 weeks Turmoiil 9 412 09-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  2 weeks online dakfighter12 10 476 03-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Cha0ticDeath
  3 weeks online. Ries 16 661 12-18-2011, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Skilla K?
  2 weeks on forums Ries 12 626 10-28-2011, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Eeeellyyyy
  2 weeks online job 14 633 10-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Last Post: I NIGA
  2 weeks on forums =/ King N Heat 5 372 09-03-2011, 02:59 PM
Last Post: White123
  2 weeks c; Benjieee 9 448 07-23-2011, 05:56 AM
Last Post: IiRaMPaGe

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)