Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
l0l at these players
#1
i loved the auction event that the staffs did made max cash off it,

i still love how the players go over price just to look rich thankyou for the event made an easy max cash Wink

more players were there but they left.
[Image: 2a6mknl.jpg]
#2
[COLOR="White"]I don't see the point in these stupid things.
They just seem trouble some.

Congrats I guess.[/COLOR]
#3
Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="White"]I don't see the point in these stupid things.
They just seem trouble some.

Congrats I guess.[/COLOR]

lol i hope they do more auctions was fun :funny:
#4
Later in-game, Auctions will probably turn into scamming. But gratz anyway.
#5
[SIZE="3"]
Zainahmed Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"]Later in-game, Auctions will probably turn into scamming. But gratz anyway.

This, and this is why it should be banned.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
You must've took this is right after I left :fp:
#7
i don't really see how this will turn into scamming, bcuz its kinda fun Tongue
#8
Lol now thats funny. gratz tho on the max
#9
Auctions =Teleing and scamming that's all i can say for it.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SilabGarza players...... Weak? Hanging On 6 424 01-16-2011, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Mudflipz
  Maxed players of silabgarza wassim 13 708 06-30-2010, 07:45 AM
Last Post: wassim
  2 Players on Silabgarza Rayzer 18 823 02-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Defil3d
  [WOOT] 203 Players! Congrats SilabGarza! [WOOT] Heroflame 7 449 10-24-2009, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Blinky
  80 players on SilGar Gta 7 436 10-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post: As1an
  Only 16 players at middle of the day!?! Gta 18 885 10-04-2009, 08:17 AM
Last Post: teh skilla
  108 players!This should be daily! Gta 25 1,296 10-01-2009, 06:47 AM
Last Post: beenmader

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)