Posts: 12
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2012
06-11-2012, 04:47 AM
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2012, 05:47 AM by Ayco5.)
im buying all dfs's and dharoks sets, for every dfs 350m and every dh set 400m, i also buy all bandos arm 250m a set
im muted ingame and my ingame name is: ayco5
send me a pm and meet me then at campfire.
greets ayco5
Posts: 4,171
Threads: 184
Joined: Jul 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]If you can offer up 375m for the dfs, I can sell you mine.
IGN: Adam[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 12
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2012
IF YOU WANT TO SELL COME TO CAMPFIRE!
i cant talk and i will be there then.
Posts: 4,171
Threads: 184
Joined: Jul 2011
Thanks. I'll see what I can do about getting another one for you.
Posts: 439
Threads: 71
Joined: Dec 2010
ill sell you 5 dfs's mate
IGN: Dave ja vu