Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suffi's Goals
#1
[COLOR="Lime"][B]
[Image: skillskl.png]

Overall - 1b Exp - 1.5b Exp [-]
Hitpoints - 200m Exp [x]
Strength - 200m Exp [x]
Attack - 200m Exp [x]
Defence - 200m Exp [x]
Ranged - 200m Exp [x]
Prayer - 200m Exp [-]
Woodcutting - 200m Exp [-]
Firemaking - 200m Exp [x]

I will UPDATE after each new achievment OR if I add something !!

[Image: itemses.png]

Korasi's Sword [x]
Godsword Set [x]
Spirit Shield Set [x]
Full Dagon'Hai [x]
Staff of Light [x]
Dragon Claws [x]
Headband Set [x]
Bandos Set [x]
1m Zamy brews [-]

I will UPDATE after each new achievment OR if I add something !!

[Image: activityh.png]

1.000 Act. Points [x]
5.000 Act. Points [x]
10.000 Act. Points [x]
15.000 Act. Points [x]
20.000 Act. Points [-]

I will UPDATE after each new achievment !!

[COLOR="Yellow"]" x " = Achieved
" - " = In progress[/COLOR]

[/B][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="3"]a bandos set was an achievement Wink ?
never the less these are some great goals you've accomplished so far keep it up! Big Grin
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Good luck with your goals man.
Reply
#4
Kayu10 Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][B]a bandos set was an achievement Wink ?

The bandos set was the first set I achieved on this server, and I was happy. So I posted it to remeber that time Smile
Btw. Thanks[/B][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]goodluck with your goals.
almost there.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr Wu's goals and achievements. mr wu 7 910 12-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: mr wu
  Jay's Goals and Achieves JayZody 5 474 06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Goals. Insecurities 10 818 06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  My goals Eriz 6 591 05-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Lonleysniper's Goals! Lonleysniper 10 706 04-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  finally finished one of my goals!!! lol Coxy 6 593 01-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goals (in-game) Redd Aceface 14 982 01-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  Theman8192's Goals Theman8192 10 904 12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Skilling goals Pink Triangle 15 1,017 11-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Last Post: You Gimp
  My Goals GladiatorPriest 10 770 11-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Lifes Spark

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)