[COLOR="LemonChiffon"]
In Game Name: Ciwato1[B]
Chat Box Name: Ciwato1
Forum Name: Aggie-68
Time Zone: GMT 2+
How long have you played SilabGarza: 2 months or more
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: ehh like 20 hours a day
Are you frequently active on chatbox
o if you see my name online is always
If In Game how often do you check the chatbox:I watch every 2 minutes
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):If no staff is online advertising and people are sometimes so you can not ban or kick so therefore would be mod chat and I'm always online
Anything else you want us to know:it does not matter if you do not want but I want it.[/B][/COLOR]
In Game Name: Ciwato1[B]
Chat Box Name: Ciwato1
Forum Name: Aggie-68
Time Zone: GMT 2+
How long have you played SilabGarza: 2 months or more
How many hours a day are you on chatbox: ehh like 20 hours a day
Are you frequently active on chatbox
o if you see my name online is alwaysIf In Game how often do you check the chatbox:I watch every 2 minutes
Why do you think you would make a good chatbox mod (75 words minimum):If no staff is online advertising and people are sometimes so you can not ban or kick so therefore would be mod chat and I'm always online
Anything else you want us to know:it does not matter if you do not want but I want it.[/B][/COLOR]

