Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I finally did it!
#1
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]After what feels like forever.
I've finally done it.

I have achieved the all mighty Korasi. Tongue

Yay me. One big thing off my mind to do. Tongue

[Image: sg37k.png]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="White"]Congrats on korasi

i killed you at tarn about 10mins ago Smile
[/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="3"]PRO SKILLS.

No, congratulations man, how many kills / days (hours?) Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]
Bum Me Plz Wrote:[COLOR="White"][B]Congrats on korasi

i killed you at tarn about 10mins ago Smile[/COLOR]

Yes I know. loll...

Kayu10 Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="3"]PRO SKILLS.

No, congratulations man, how many kills / days (hours?) Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Like 1000000 kills and forever loll

OT: Thanks guys. Big Grin[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
Congrats. Its soo worth the time.
#6
[SIZE="2"]
FallenLegend Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Congrats. Its soo worth the time.

I hope so.
I've been waiting for Korasi to start my bank. Smile

OT: Thank you Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
It took me 10 kills to get mine Big Grin sucs it takes you guys so long :/
#8
Grats on the korsai.
#9
Congrats on Korasi! Hope it was worth it!
#10
Congratz on Korasi ; How many times did you die for it? >.<


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally i got it 9 8 7 21 1,323 10-28-2013, 02:33 AM
Last Post: 9 8 7
  Finally. SlimBailey 37 1,766 04-12-2013, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Bart Simpson
  finally Meow Pk 12 819 03-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Fred Ftw
  Finally! BLITZ CLAWZ 20 1,067 02-07-2013, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Dds Pwns
  Elysian Drop FINALLY JayZody 17 934 12-26-2012, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Young Lad
  Finally... OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chappy279 19 1,107 11-24-2012, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Ashton
  finally got it omfg!!! Eaglemufin1 33 1,906 11-18-2012, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Kayu10
  Finally A Clue Th3Lucky0ne 15 917 08-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Killercutter
  Finally! After 15 hours! Kazixo 10 876 01-14-2012, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Finally! Xxpkpwner 20 1,109 12-17-2011, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Wob

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)