04-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Name: Mollie
In-game name: Mollie 221
Forums name: Mollie 221
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Im not sure which one it is but I live in melbourne which in is victoria which is in australia
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Umm sometimes non are on and some time there is about 1-3 mods on
Do you play over the night? Yes I play over night on week ends on school days I go on for about 3 hours
Are you active on the chatbox: yes and no im more on the chat box when the server is down I dnt go on it while I play because it laggs my computer
Average of time you play a week:umm depends I would say about 30-37 hours
Are you active on the forums:
How long have you played SilabGarza: umm I have been playing since the last reset the won before gir put ::pickup on
Do you have ANY coding experience:no I don't but if I need to learn how to do it I will
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I would like to be mod because I care about silab u have helped a lot of people out if any one needed help @ home and no one would help them I would be the one to help them I get pms to answer peoples questions I go with people for them to do their clue scroll umm I have been playing for a while I am active on forums umm I am well known on the server my friends list is quite full umm I have been a pk box helper
...umm yea
Anything else you would like us know:
umm before I played I used to play on my cousins account when I was over his house (gameboy sp9) ummm I love this client and if I dnt get mod ill be upset but I also wouldn't mindi have met a lot of good people here and I would go back to what I have been doing it's all fun
In-game name: Mollie 221
Forums name: Mollie 221
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): Im not sure which one it is but I live in melbourne which in is victoria which is in australia
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Umm sometimes non are on and some time there is about 1-3 mods on
Do you play over the night? Yes I play over night on week ends on school days I go on for about 3 hours
Are you active on the chatbox: yes and no im more on the chat box when the server is down I dnt go on it while I play because it laggs my computer
Average of time you play a week:umm depends I would say about 30-37 hours
Are you active on the forums:
How long have you played SilabGarza: umm I have been playing since the last reset the won before gir put ::pickup on
Do you have ANY coding experience:no I don't but if I need to learn how to do it I will
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive): I would like to be mod because I care about silab u have helped a lot of people out if any one needed help @ home and no one would help them I would be the one to help them I get pms to answer peoples questions I go with people for them to do their clue scroll umm I have been playing for a while I am active on forums umm I am well known on the server my friends list is quite full umm I have been a pk box helper
...umm yea Anything else you would like us know:
umm before I played I used to play on my cousins account when I was over his house (gameboy sp9) ummm I love this client and if I dnt get mod ill be upset but I also wouldn't mindi have met a lot of good people here and I would go back to what I have been doing it's all fun


[COLOR="Silver"]
... teh retared umm im all over the place helping people and pking at the same time im sorry if you never see me but I never have nothing to do my pm's get flooded :l msn goes of :l it's really weired