Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skill Items
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Well, I'm buying all Mage logs and All Rune Ess.

I need about 20K of each.

Mage LOgs= 50M /1K
Rune Ess= 20M /1k

If I'm not online IG leave your message here please. Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
I'll sell you 1k mage logs.
Reply
#3
Alright, what's your IGN?
Reply
#4
King Cobra Wrote:Alright, what's your IGN?
IGN: Whos Cai. Got 1.5k btw.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 345 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 540 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  3a items Blu3ang3l 2 345 08-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  3a platebody & ammy, also selling items. Marat 2 368 07-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Klein Hugo
  Few items! Mamboita 8 588 06-27-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Skilling Items Fearless Noah 0 292 05-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  selling 3 items Ballin105 2 365 03-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  2 items Rulez12 9 582 03-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Selling items Matt 11 815 02-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Matt
  More items Rulez12 7 501 02-12-2014, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Joker 717

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)