Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Warefare7- Moderator Application
#1
Name: Dylan Walsh
In-game name: warefare7
Forum name: warefare7
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Do you play when staff are online: Yes
Do you play over night: Always
Are you active on the chat box: No, Once in a while
Average of time you play a week: About 70 hours
Are you active on the forums: Of course
How long have you played SilabGarza: 3-4 months
Do you have ANY coding experience: Yes i for another server (not going to mention name)
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
I bet alot of people will have mixed emoitions about me and the whole mod thing but i do help people with clues, prices or just general questions. I no i am a fair player and i know i have had a little trouble dealing with my temper. But aside from that i think i will be a great mod and try my best to make silabgarza a fun and enjoyable server.
#2
kool 80% good luck with mod plus ty for helppin
#3
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Just now joining forums, and you've had 3-4 months..

No support.

Good luck tho.

[/COLOR]
#4
I no that looks bad but its the truth
#5
[COLOR="Black"]Not enough posts,
Not here long,
Auto Declined .:O
Ssowwwyyy
[/COLOR]
#6
Gtravis17 Wrote:[COLOR="Black"]Not enough posts,
Not here long,
Auto Declined .:O
Ssowwwyyy
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Continue pl0x. Would make for a great screenshot.

Aww, why'd you edit? That was a good one.
[/COLOR]
#7
God gtravis you say auto decline to everyone because you have to take your nonmod anger out on everyone else.

gtfo
#8
you have not played 3-4 months, i've been playing for 3-4 months... you joined a loonnggg time after i did pal. i'd guess you've been playing AT THE VERY MOST, 2 months.
#9
Another fake mod app. Hmm. There is a format for moderator, and there are requirements. One of them is 300+ posts.
#10
I like the time, you've played but I honestly don't see you much in-game. Plus after some issues you had in past about some "muting" I think? Eh, I don't think I support. :S


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bakura's Moderation Application Kayu10 46 5,629 06-30-2016, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Tom
  Str Man Moderator Application str man 2 821 10-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Gir
  L2 Switch's Moderator Application L2 SWITCH 44 4,428 06-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dan & Joe Joint Moderater Application 010pure 23 2,056 06-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  Ashton's Application Brady 1 697 12-14-2013, 12:44 AM
Last Post: Brittany
  Dean/Gl Then Mod Application Bum Me Plz 40 4,772 10-23-2013, 06:25 AM
Last Post: Bum Me Plz
  Brady's Tank Moderator Application. Brady 50 4,415 09-22-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Brittany
  Moderator. Hanging On 56 4,188 08-31-2013, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Welshboy
  dr fishblades moderator app #2! Dr Fishblade 41 3,028 08-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Matt
  Jay Zody's Mod Application JayZody 21 1,444 07-18-2013, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Agent

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)