Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xtinction's Black G renting shop.
#1
[COLOR="Orange"] I haven't been very active in game over the past weeks so I have decided to let other's enjoy my armor as much as I enjoy wearing it Big Grin

I will be lending this armor but there are few exceptions.[/COLOR] MODS ONLY. so if your're not a mod you can not borrow my armor as I do not know you and do not trust what you will be doing with my armor.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]exception to the above rule.
If you are not a mod and wish to rent the armor you must have a vouch from an admin and or 2 mods.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Prices.

2 Weeks = 1B

Still undecided on other prices so others are negotiable at this time.

[COLOR="PaleTurquoise"]form.
1.In game name:
2.How long:
3.Mods or admins who have vouched:[/COLOR]

CURRENT STATUS: RENTED


Rules.

1. No pking or being in the wild for ANY REASON.
2.No staking the armor for monetary gain. (or otherwise)
3.You can not trade the armor

Those are the only rules, other than that I don't really care.



[COLOR="Cyan"]These are my only in game names so people won't try to scam you:
Xtinction
Xlegit
Kids Ranqe.[/COLOR]

(all proceeds will be going to Xtinction's funds for the needy where I will be dedicated to making quality pkvids for the community.)


[Image: 24zlp21.png]

thank you and have fun Smile
Reply
#2
Thanks to me for the awesome idea. Smile
Reply
#3
I'll give you 20 bil for the two weeks. Serious offer.

Edit: Can't be facked to get mod vouches. Hardly play in game any more too.
Reply
#4
[SIZE="2"]
Skullcracka Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Thanks to me for the awesome idea. Smile

Thanks to me for pointing out how much Marco spams for post count and how his post count is so high. Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
Yourmom21 Wrote:I'll give you 20 bil for the two weeks. Serious offer.

Edit: Can't be facked to get mod vouches. Hardly play in game any more too.

Rules are the rules I'm afraid. If you can get at least 1 mod vouch I'll lend it since you are so desperate.
Reply
#6
[SIZE="2"]
Xlegit Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"]Rules are the rules I'm afraid. If you can get at least 1 mod vouch I'll lend it since you are so desperate.

I'll vouch for Imnotpurestr[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#7
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="1"]Only got 1 vouch from staff. oafdsJNAFSL RAGE.

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#8
Yourmom21 Wrote:I'll give you 20 bil for the two weeks. Serious offer.

Edit: Can't be facked to get mod vouches. Hardly play in game any more too.

fill out the form.
Reply
#9
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]2 Weeks = 1B

Still undecided on other prices so others are negotiable at this time.

form.
1.In game name: Omg casey
2.How long: 2 weeks
3.Mods or admins who have vouched: My vouch thread >> http://sg-forum.info/off-topic/spam/1380...hread.html
i just noticed on there that you said i was legit ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
The Original "Overly Attached Girlfriend"
[Image: tumblr_mlcbhfGnaw1riv3sao1_500.gif]
Reply
#10
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="2"]1.In game name: Imnotpurestr
2.How long: 2 weeks
3.Mods or admins who have vouched:
[Image: KUt2w.png]
[Image: c7imS.png]
[Image: 0nTuH.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  black t legs, kite, or set Lmfao A Frog 2 448 10-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Black (t) Platelegs Jellybean 1 316 08-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Last Post: Ctman23
  Black Platebody (t) Ikr 0 278 07-18-2014, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Ikr
  Black (g), lava phat, guthix godhides Lmfao A Frog 0 305 07-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Black headband clearlytank 2 333 05-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Affable's BUYING SHOP. Sampson 1 322 04-15-2014, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Auth Shop! /Backpage 25 1,263 04-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Black or Brown headband Obby Veng Us 0 226 12-20-2013, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Obby Veng Us
  Black hb or 3a ammy (10b offer) Ashx 1 320 11-29-2013, 09:54 AM
Last Post: Ashx
  Black Trimmed Kiteshield Ikar1811 0 208 11-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Ikar1811

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)