Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
All Skills Almost Maxed!!
#1
[SIZE="5"]So I decided to make a post on my goals ingame about my skills! I'll update each skill I level up!

Last Update 8/31/2012

Key:
Green: Maxed
Yellow: Few more levels
Red: 10+ levels to go.




Stats

Attack: 99/99
Strength: 99/99
Defense: 99/99
Range: 99/99
Prayer: 99/99
Magic: 99/99
Runecrafting: 99/99
Hitpoints: 99/99
Agility: 99/99
Herblore: 99/99
Thieving: 99/99
Crafting: 99/99
Fletching 95/99
Slayer: 99/99
Hunting: 99/99
Mining: 99/99
Smihing: 99/99
Fishing: 99/99
Cooking: 99/99
Firemaking: 99/99
Woodcutting: 99/99
Farming: 70/99


I'd appreciate some good luck on this guys! Thanks!!



[/SIZE]
#2
Good luck maxing out man.
#3
[COLOR="Black"]Perhaps add some color to the skills that you have yet to achieve level 99 in.
Bit of a chore to find them at the moment. :/

Good luck, I myself still haven't legit maxed an account at all.[/COLOR]
#4
Inthecorner Wrote:[COLOR="Black"]Perhaps add some color to the skills that you have yet to achieve level 99 in.
Bit of a chore to find them at the moment. :/

Good luck, I myself still haven't legit maxed an account at all.[/COLOR]

Haha. I was going to, but I figured I'd do something real quick.. Sorry though...
#5
Goodluck on the last 2 skills !
#6
[COLOR="Red"]Best of luck to you man.
I'm sure you will get it in no time.[/COLOR]
#7
very nice m8
#8
Good luck my brother<3 you ever need anything im here!!Big Grin
:fight: Going HAM 24/7 Since 1996 :neo:
IF YOU EVER NEED ANY HELP PM ME = CALI REP
#9
Good luck on all your goals bro. Be dedicated to them.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Maxed Overall JayZody 11 690 07-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  First melee maxed Rs Himself 13 727 06-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Grimnex
  Maxed. Insecurities 20 907 03-12-2014, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Mircast
  Maxed Combat Siberians 6 469 11-25-2013, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Maxed. Cheesy Sword 9 541 09-18-2013, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Blur_predakin
  Maxed out! The King101 2 282 08-20-2013, 12:07 AM
Last Post: The King101
  Road To Maxed Run N Fast 24 1,047 08-11-2013, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  On My Way to Maxed Stats Xaz 9 469 05-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  Maxed Mage JayZody 5 316 05-05-2013, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  Almost maxed !!! Herc 20 963 05-05-2013, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Herc

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)