Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying some stuff! check it out!
#1
Hey i'm buying a couple of things




Ign: Headbands

Buying: Adamant platelegs (g) and 10k rune essence

offer: not sure. pm me
#2
Ive got like 2k ess Ill probably just give you when I get on. I gave up on my skiller. To costly with double xp.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 424 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 809 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,022 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  price check Dl38 4 428 09-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Last Post: ApolloElite
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 423 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 955 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 372 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 320 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 494 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 291 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)