Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Corp..
#1
Well as you can see i didn't snap it actually on the floor but Just got an elysian drop Tongue


[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
#2
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]nice, it's hard to see it there, maybe try to upload on imageshack, etc.

I trust you, good job and good luck getting divine (:
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]It's like a before and after.
Nice loot. That bastard never gives me anything.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
nice loot man. corp dosent drop shit to me. EVER.
#5
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]LUCKKKKKKYYYYYYYYY!

I did 200m magic at corp and didn't get a single thing... well, lots of prayer potions!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
Gratz on the elysian shield.
#7
Congrats on the elysian Wink
#8
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I never got a single good drop form that stupid corp... :mad:
But congratz on your elysian! Smile[/COLOR]
#9
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]I can't see it very well but by everyone's replies looks like you got an ely, congrats

Corp doesn't drop a lot[/COLOR]
#10
Niceee bro I'm jelly. I never get shit at corp o.o


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Corp drops Ginger Snap 4 732 01-27-2017, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Ginger Snap
  Thanks Corp- First kill Wolf Blood 10 1,054 06-08-2014, 06:24 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  start liking corp Perroke 15 1,247 06-26-2013, 07:11 AM
Last Post: 88 CB
  Corp Damon King5 11 855 04-29-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Optimism
  My 2nd kill in corp :) Vaidelis Lt 23 1,340 08-31-2012, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Cali Rep
  Yes ty Corp Robin 12 835 08-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Last Post: Loathe.
  Some Corp Kills Riderz 26 1,472 07-26-2011, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Sally Owns
  Corp?!?! Ikillmidgets 14 909 09-01-2010, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Tydog620
  Corp Drops Billyy 8 696 08-02-2010, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Dj westcoast

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)