11-12-2012, 03:27 PM
I only need like 50, so 25mil for them. I'll take a mixed amount(as long as I have 50 herbs altogether).
Post here or PM me in game.
~High Talent
Post here or PM me in game.
~High Talent
|
buying Irits, Candantines and Kuarms. 500k ea :D
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Buying PvP armour | GemZ Temperr | 0 | 423 |
05-23-2015, 03:13 AM Last Post: GemZ Temperr |
|
| buying | /Backpage | 7 | 808 |
01-12-2015, 12:15 PM Last Post: Lmfao A Frog |
|
| Buying all ticket auths | Lad Gf | 31 | 2,019 |
12-11-2014, 03:13 PM Last Post: Nick |
|
| Buying all dxp | lolyoufail | 4 | 422 |
09-19-2014, 03:49 PM Last Post: lolyoufail |
|
| Buying full lunar 3b | Lad Gf | 12 | 954 |
08-31-2014, 10:35 AM Last Post: Lad Gf |
|
| Buying mostly anything | lolyoufail | 0 | 369 |
08-27-2014, 01:59 AM Last Post: lolyoufail |
|
| I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. | Un4gettable | 0 | 320 |
08-11-2014, 08:50 PM Last Post: Un4gettable |
|
| I'm buying these items, pm me please. | Un4gettable | 6 | 494 |
08-11-2014, 07:49 AM Last Post: Lmfao A Frog |
|
| buying phat | GemZ Temperr | 0 | 291 |
08-01-2014, 02:17 AM Last Post: GemZ Temperr |
|
| Buying vine whip 110m sell 2 3a kites 120m Buying minerals 5k each | Roe119 | 1 | 342 |
07-19-2014, 03:19 PM Last Post: Kadhim |
|