12-02-2012, 03:52 AM
[COLOR="White"]Prestiged fishing yesterday, and cooking this morning. Now I gotta work those back up to 99.
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
|
2 birds with one stone.
|
|
12-02-2012, 03:52 AM
[COLOR="White"]Prestiged fishing yesterday, and cooking this morning. Now I gotta work those back up to 99.
[/COLOR]
12-02-2012, 04:03 AM
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Congrats on prestiging fishing man !
the 99 will go fast now [/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-02-2012, 04:09 AM
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]That's cool. Getting prestige requires lots of patient imo
Congrats.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
12-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Well done on prestige, good luck getting them back to 99
12-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Good luck on working your way back up to 99 fishing and cooking. It will be a little easier with double xp and double auths.
12-03-2012, 11:50 AM
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Congrats Pat.
I wish you the best on getting those 99 again shouldn't be to hard .[/COLOR]
12-03-2012, 11:52 AM
[COLOR="White"]
Beckley Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Congrats Pat. It wasn't. I got em both back in a day. ^^[/COLOR]
12-03-2012, 11:54 AM
grats on the 2 prestige's. Mind selling me some living minerals now :3
12-03-2012, 12:47 PM
Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="White"] Congrats, if you need auths I'm your guy.
12-03-2012, 01:36 PM
nice job on 2 prestiges. Gl getting em back to 99
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Art work by x rainb0w-Sometimes birds of a feather don't fly together. | x Rainb0w | 6 | 303 |
10-31-2009, 04:33 PM Last Post: snow |
|