Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rare Green D'hide and Blue D'hide
#1
[COLOR="White"]Well I have a Green D'hide (t) set of chaps & Blue D'hide (t) body.
Offer as they are rare and the prices are wrong on them by far.
No crap offers please as these are rare and hard to find..

This is a picture of them in my inventory:
http://prntscr.com/l8q0d

Equipped picture:
http://prntscr.com/l8q84

I do accept items but no junk please, fine example is zuriel, I hate the stuff![/COLOR]
Reply
#2
they're not as rare as you'remaking them out to be.
Reply
#3
Insecurities Wrote:they're not as rare as you'remaking them out to be.

They still are rare you do not see people walking around in them everyday do you. I guarantee the price will rise high soon.
Reply
#4
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Confire Wrote:They still are rare you do not see people walking around in them everyday do you. I guarantee the price will rise high soon.

I'll offer 250m for a set. And trust me, it's not rare, people don't walk in it because it's plain ugly.[/COLOR]
Reply
#5
Make it 300m and you got a deal Derk <3
Reply
#6
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Confire Wrote:Make it 300m and you got a deal Derk <3

Nope, 250m, that's all I want to spend at the moment.[/COLOR]
Reply
#7
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
RTFM Wrote:[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]

Nope, 250m, that's all I want to spend at the moment.[/COLOR]

Way to stick to your guns, Derk. I'm proud of you.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#8
ill pay 275m for ea set
Reply
#9
[COLOR="Cyan"]The d'hide robes are not rare, nor will the ever go up in price unless
some idiot ::empties half the sets. People do not wear them because they are ugly, and barely match with anything. If they go up in price, i will be shocked, but for now it depends who's buying them. I've sold blue d'hide g anywhere from 300m per piece to 600m per piece. The market of buyers for these types of rares are slim, and tbh, sell them before your stuck with them.[/COLOR]
Reply
#10
These are not even more than 200m a set. You get them from level 2 clues. Reason why no one wears them is no one wants them.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  god hide sets H A N G E D 4 676 07-30-2015, 08:25 PM
Last Post: Rebecca I Am
  Blue Infinity Robes set Lmfao A Frog 0 267 07-17-2014, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  rare item only 1 ingame ye Roy 6 488 04-18-2014, 12:16 PM
Last Post: Roy
  green dhide chaps (T) L2 SWITCH 0 270 02-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Last Post: L2 SWITCH
  Green/Mint Robes Phantasex 4 411 12-10-2013, 11:37 PM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Green Dragon Hide Chaps (g) or (t) Ikar1811 0 249 11-25-2013, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Ikar1811
  Guthix Arm or hide & Torstol seeds 88 CB 0 273 10-19-2013, 05:51 AM
Last Post: 88 CB
  [S] Blue infinity & Dragon phat Run N Fast 3 332 08-07-2013, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  selling brown head band and blue boater Redgreen 0 226 07-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Last Post: Redgreen
  Selling "rare" Level Phlo 13 567 07-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Last Post: D Kai

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)