Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Gilded Kiteshield
#1
Who wants to be really cool and buy my gilded kite Big Grin
Reply
#2
How much I suppose I could take it off your hands.
Reply
#3
Pwner Bricky Wrote:How much I suppose I could take it off your hands.

i dont even know how much they go for lol, Doesn't really matter to me
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  dragon kiteshield Jake Am Frozen 0 317 07-24-2014, 09:14 AM
Last Post: Jake Am Frozen
  3age, gilded, addy(g) Mars 1 392 06-24-2014, 08:03 AM
Last Post: A Woodcutter
  Black Trimmed Kiteshield Ikar1811 0 233 11-25-2013, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Ikar1811
  Black (t) Kiteshield. Keane 0 205 07-13-2013, 02:08 AM
Last Post: Keane
  Gilded helm DoUEvenSkill 2 315 07-03-2013, 08:36 AM
Last Post: DoUEvenSkill
  Adamant kiteshield t XPker 1 227 06-09-2013, 09:10 AM
Last Post: GodzSkiller
  Gilded Legs Sisku 0 195 06-02-2013, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Sisku
  3a Kiteshield L2 SWITCH 0 191 05-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Last Post: L2 SWITCH
  Full gilded John Dough 0 200 05-28-2013, 01:41 AM
Last Post: John Dough
  Full Gilded (Cheap) Xswordstar56 0 190 05-27-2013, 06:40 PM
Last Post: Xswordstar56

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)