Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fire cape!!
#1
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Well, Just did Jad and got it!!

+Props to GoldenLyfe for the guide :woot:
korasi or chaotics next. Comment prs.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="6"][Image: 29dbv2p.png]
-Pro PVM Slayer-[/SIZE]

[/COLOR]Click Me.
Reply
#2
[COLOR="White"]Congrats!
And as for your next step I'd do the following: If you're more into PKing, go for a chaotic.
If you're more into PvM, go for a Korasi.
Best of luck.[/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Congrats on your firecape man !
Reply
#4
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Congrats!
And as for your next step I'd do the following: If you're more into PKing, go for a chaotic.
If you're more into PvM, go for a Korasi.
Best of luck.[/COLOR]

Yea.
I'll go for all chaotics once I get a Korasi first Smile[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][SIZE="6"][Image: 29dbv2p.png]
-Pro PVM Slayer-[/SIZE]

[/COLOR]Click Me.
Reply
#5
Congrats on your firecape, wasn't too hard was it?
Reply
#6
Gratz on firecape, I suggest you go for chaotics first, I've been trying to get korasi since it came out and I haven't got it it yet so.. ye try for chaotics In 1 or 2 hours you may have all of 'em
Reply
#7
Gratz on your new fire cape
Reply
#8
Gratz on firecape and gl with choatics.!
Reply
#9
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Aw, thanks :love:

Congrats on the fire cape. I made a thread back when I got my first one too. I'd shoot for the korasi, chaotics are pretty easy to get and not that great anymore.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#10
congratz on the firecape Big Grin

i'd go for chaotics next tbh
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fire Cape . Mr 987 2 414 10-08-2014, 03:39 AM
Last Post: Cya Fgts
  My road to max cape Gta 17 942 04-28-2014, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Just Achieved My First Untrimmed Cape Itz Veng 14 897 12-27-2013, 09:59 AM
Last Post: 88 CB
  fire capes Rs Himself 11 665 09-11-2013, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Check Yo Self
  dr fishblades road to max cape atm Dr Fishblade 11 682 08-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Last Post: Kwakje
  Fire cape! Roy 16 748 07-27-2013, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Check Yo Self
  Limoz Road to Max Cape Limoz 50 2,150 06-03-2013, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Xswordstar56
  Fire capes Dat Sick 17 799 05-28-2013, 08:03 PM
Last Post: Dat Sick
  Going for Agility Cape! Xswordstar56 10 608 05-26-2013, 07:28 AM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Untrimmed Crafting Cape :) Apex The Skiller 19 973 05-22-2013, 12:12 AM
Last Post: Apex The Skiller

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)