01-11-2013, 10:12 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2013, 09:08 AM by The Bluffalo.)
I made my ingame account the same day as my forums, so 3 days ago. (i just got 126 combat today)
and this is my bank already (+ i was scammed for an elysian :L)
Good for 3 days of playing eh?
![[Image: 293zjwh.png]](http://i47.tinypic.com/293zjwh.png)
![[Image: 28l9ut.png]](http://i45.tinypic.com/28l9ut.png)
I acquired this by doing 3 clue scrolls and some barrows, on my first and second EVER cluescrolls, i got 2 adam platelegs (t) and a rune platebody (t) all back to back.
Then i went staking, lost the rares and won this bank loot lol.
and this is my bank already (+ i was scammed for an elysian :L)
Good for 3 days of playing eh?
![[Image: 293zjwh.png]](http://i47.tinypic.com/293zjwh.png)
![[Image: 28l9ut.png]](http://i45.tinypic.com/28l9ut.png)
I acquired this by doing 3 clue scrolls and some barrows, on my first and second EVER cluescrolls, i got 2 adam platelegs (t) and a rune platebody (t) all back to back.
Then i went staking, lost the rares and won this bank loot lol.



![[Image: bluebandsep.png]](http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r246/deadguy110/bluebandsep.png)
![[Image: shooting-mang-o.gif]](http://www.gifsoup.com/view/1008643/shooting-mang-o.gif)