Posts: 2,361
Threads: 328
Joined: Oct 2009
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]Armadyl Godsword
1.6b
3rd age
Plate: 1.7
Legs: 1.7
Kite: 2.1
Dragon claws
650m
Accepting cash and items will be decided upon
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,315
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2012
Full 3rd age for adam t set?
Posts: 267
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2,002
Threads: 152
Joined: Jun 2010
o.o holy crap you might aswell give away the 3a, you know you can sell it for a lot more right? especially the kite.
Posts: 2,361
Threads: 328
Joined: Oct 2009
[COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]PkerTdm Wrote:Full 3rd age for adam t set?
No simply because I'd have to turn around and sell it ._.
Yesterhaven Wrote:ill buy kite
Sold 1 to you ^^
Shane F3 Wrote:o.o holy crap you might aswell give away the 3a, you know you can sell it for a lot more right? especially the kite.
I know I can sell it alot more it's just I don't want to take the time out to do it. Goes faster selling cheap
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 586
Threads: 110
Joined: Mar 2011
i buy kite next time i come online keep it with i sure buy it ign: dr fishblade