01-23-2013, 02:52 AM
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="4"]![[Image: mw2t8n.png]](http://i49.tinypic.com/mw2t8n.png)
any idea how much are rune t platelegs worth?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
![[Image: mw2t8n.png]](http://i49.tinypic.com/mw2t8n.png)
any idea how much are rune t platelegs worth?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
nice clue scroll reward
|
|
01-23-2013, 02:52 AM
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="4"]
![]() any idea how much are rune t platelegs worth?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
01-23-2013, 06:48 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]I'd say 200m. There's not much demand for ornamental armor, especially rune at the moment.
Still, it's free money. Who can complain to that?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
01-23-2013, 06:53 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]"Fuck my life you fucking sg clue scroll fuck you"
Wot. ._. Gratz on your clue loot, lol.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
01-23-2013, 07:09 AM
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="4"]Thanks.
I don't even play SG anymore lol :S I just went to check the cyclops for defenders and I got a clue scroll [/SIZE][/COLOR]
01-23-2013, 07:16 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]
Iron Doom Wrote:[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="4"]Thanks. I was going to say I thought you quit? >.> Gratz on the reward though ^^[/SIZE][/COLOR]
01-23-2013, 07:28 AM
nice reward
01-23-2013, 07:29 AM
Gratss with loot!
01-23-2013, 10:09 AM
[COLOR="PaleGreen"][SIZE="4"]
Celestial Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]"Fuck my life you fucking sg clue scroll fuck you" oh yeah, I was swearing because I couldn't find the spot where to dig [/SIZE][/COLOR]
01-23-2013, 10:36 AM
Congrats on the clue reward
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| another _? from a clue :D | Roe119 | 13 | 1,126 |
08-29-2014, 08:24 AM Last Post: Lvroberts13 |
|
| My best Clue rewards | Roe119 | 10 | 834 |
07-20-2014, 09:20 AM Last Post: Antipk3r |
|
| Finally a good clue | Xswordstar56 | 11 | 920 |
07-16-2014, 06:33 PM Last Post: Revenge2nite |
|
| First Level 3 Clue | Revenge2nite | 4 | 596 |
07-15-2014, 12:29 PM Last Post: Xerio |
|
| Sherlock Holmes of Clue Hunting | JayZody | 12 | 1,007 |
07-01-2014, 12:48 AM Last Post: Jellybean |
|
| 7th clue | mdog2266 | 16 | 1,010 |
06-19-2014, 08:49 AM Last Post: Kayu10 |
|
| Clue tab | Damon King5 | 5 | 509 |
06-15-2014, 09:53 PM Last Post: Perroke |
|
| 10th level two Clue Scroll | XROCKSTARX | 6 | 576 |
06-14-2014, 10:28 AM Last Post: JayZody |
|
| 1st lvl 3 clue, ty | 88 CB | 8 | 650 |
06-08-2014, 03:38 PM Last Post: 1joshlfc |
|
| Clue loot | Damon King5 | 3 | 425 |
12-04-2013, 04:56 PM Last Post: Damon King5 |
|