Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hunter
#1
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][Image: awaipf.png]
Well I NEVER though I'de say this but I prestiged hunter(1st prestige). I plan on getting 200m xp but not the untrim I can't stand hunter But I fianlly got this done and I'm back at 72 already so hopefully I'll have 99 soon.[/COLOR]
#2
good lord that is a small picture
gz doh
#3
Yea I chose the wrong one by accident but thx =P.
#4
Dat picture is tiny af, like Bawby's penis.
#5
Very nice Kevin i could never think to prestige hunter xD.
#6
Gratz on prestiging hunter nub
#7
congrats on that armour, i know the pain! gl with 200m
#8
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]Nice work man, feel free to visit my UserBar shop and get a free prestige signature. ^^

http://sg-forum.info/graphics/requests/1...-shop.html[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[Image: 6p4vap.gif]
#9
very nice keep up the work!
#10
Nice, Good luck with more prestige's.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  first playerto earn 99 hunter Zsuper Starz 6 574 06-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  99 hunter :3 Powned You50 15 873 11-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Gir Plz Help Sk1llpo1nt
  99 hunter achieved ! Herc 8 462 05-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Eol
  99 Hunter JayZody 16 632 05-01-2013, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Kayu10
  200m Hunter xp Cheesy Sword 13 552 03-20-2013, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Maik
  Untrimmed Hunter cape siick 14 685 01-30-2013, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Frog Lv2
  Hunter Confire 12 585 01-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Last Post: N0vlafye
  200M Hunter Kayu10 13 660 11-26-2012, 01:22 PM
Last Post: SuperN0va
  99 hunter XWVDWx 15 732 11-26-2012, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Toxic Acid
  99 Hunter Kayu10 10 530 07-31-2012, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Pk4life

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)