Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Back to PvM.
#1
[COLOR="White"]After a lot of rushing and pjing, and being called a "shit mod, fail mod, etc." and having people threatening to demote me, I've gotten it.

[Image: ivL6Hsl.png]
[Image: 9WnlibP.png]

Now I can get back to what I do best: PvMing.
The Wilderness is safe from my rushing antics... for a while at least. Wink[/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Congratz on b ring(i) lol xD
can it be traded?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="4"]Loool

gratz on imbue ring[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Gratz on b ring (i)

Shit pkerWink lmao sike[/COLOR]
#5
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]u got it ;D
congrats on it and now happy pvming.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#6
[COLOR="White"]
D Kai Wrote:[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="3"]Congratz on b ring(i) lol xD
can it be traded?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Nope. It cannot be traded and you can pick it back up if you die in PvP I believe.[/COLOR]
#7
PvM all the way! Never did like RS PvP ^^
#8
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]No more rushing? Finally!
Naw joke, gratz getting this ring, I have it too and it's just awsome. (:

Enjoy pvming ^^
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
Congratz on your Ring Pat.
Now gimmie competition for motw prs
#10
Congratulations Pat. I wish there was vesta imbued Big Grin


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Got my Korasi Back A Smelly Shoe 15 850 07-10-2014, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Got one back Cosmetic 17 887 07-08-2014, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Antipk3r
  Got my account back! Fart Skillz 8 553 03-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Powned You50
  hey im back! :) Coxy 7 527 01-12-2014, 12:48 PM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Rebuilding bank back Dannymaster 3 382 07-25-2013, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Turest8
  So after getting my account back. Xswordstar56 10 627 06-05-2013, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Turest8
  Rafee's back Dat Sick 17 680 03-21-2013, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Gf Agen
  850 Posts, + Old Forum account back. Im Codehh 11 521 02-20-2013, 02:03 PM
Last Post: 1joshlfc
  Finally back in 200m! Dr Fishblade 15 606 02-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Last Post: Ddigman96
  Back to maxedd Bongzz 10 503 02-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Meow Pk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)