05-17-2010, 06:13 PM
Name: Kenny
In-game name: Kenny
Forums name: Kenny
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes, sometimes.
Do you play over the night? Weekends.
Are you active on the chatbox: No, but I will start.
Average of time you play a week: 70 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, very.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 6 months.
Do you have ANY coding experience: Had 2 private servers...coded them, I helped some people code, I suck at fixing errors though...I just back shit up.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[COLOR="White"]Well to start out, I love this community and I love the people, even with occasional flaming it's a pretty good community, I mean comon' I stayed here for 6 months, right? I am mostly friends with almost all the staff, and I am respectful to all members of this community even if they were pissing me off. I want this position as mod because I know how to help people and I will help people, I am a friendly guy and know how to help people. I may be only 13 (turning 14 in June) but I have been staff on many other servers and people there loved me. I use correct grammar which is always a plus, and I want to help stop hackers, abusers, and spammers. I am mostly always positive so it helps when people are asking me question I don't respond to them in a mean tone. I will help people when they join the server to get them started, and if anyone ever needs help with anything else, I can direct them to the right path. I am also tired of seeing people spamming and there are no mods/admins around to deal with it. I even say "I don't want you to get muted so please just slow down. I would not take advantage of my position as moderator. If my friend is spamming or something else I would treat them no different than anyone else in this community. My number one rule is the golden rule, "Treat others as you want to be treated." I always followed that rule since kindergarten when I learned it. I always liked that rule even though it might not happen sometimes, you always want to try your best. I would love to get this moderator spot and I hope you take me into consideration. Thank you and g’night.
[/COLOR]
Anything else you would like us to know:
I love you.
In-game name: Kenny
Forums name: Kenny
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Do you play when most of the staff are off? Yes, sometimes.
Do you play over the night? Weekends.
Are you active on the chatbox: No, but I will start.
Average of time you play a week: 70 hours.
Are you active on the forums: Yes, very.
How long have you played SilabGarza: 6 months.
Do you have ANY coding experience: Had 2 private servers...coded them, I helped some people code, I suck at fixing errors though...I just back shit up.
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
[COLOR="White"]Well to start out, I love this community and I love the people, even with occasional flaming it's a pretty good community, I mean comon' I stayed here for 6 months, right? I am mostly friends with almost all the staff, and I am respectful to all members of this community even if they were pissing me off. I want this position as mod because I know how to help people and I will help people, I am a friendly guy and know how to help people. I may be only 13 (turning 14 in June) but I have been staff on many other servers and people there loved me. I use correct grammar which is always a plus, and I want to help stop hackers, abusers, and spammers. I am mostly always positive so it helps when people are asking me question I don't respond to them in a mean tone. I will help people when they join the server to get them started, and if anyone ever needs help with anything else, I can direct them to the right path. I am also tired of seeing people spamming and there are no mods/admins around to deal with it. I even say "I don't want you to get muted so please just slow down. I would not take advantage of my position as moderator. If my friend is spamming or something else I would treat them no different than anyone else in this community. My number one rule is the golden rule, "Treat others as you want to be treated." I always followed that rule since kindergarten when I learned it. I always liked that rule even though it might not happen sometimes, you always want to try your best. I would love to get this moderator spot and I hope you take me into consideration. Thank you and g’night.
[/COLOR]
Anything else you would like us to know:
I love you.


