Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Starting from scratch.
#1
[COLOR="White"]Well... I've been finding myself running out of things to do... So I cleaned most of my bank out.

[Image: AQwMH5L.png]

[Image: a36b9785e012405ea9cd05d.png]

The bandos, claws, and dfs are Imperium items that I am holding, and I left in the items that'll get my farming xp and runecrafting xp cause there's no way in hell I'm collecting all of that again hehe. Vote items were kept and all of my prestige items except cooking were emptied as well. And there's no way I'm emptying my Korasi or fire cape.
So yeah. My first goal will be to get my 3a ammy back.[/COLOR]
#2
Why would you delete the prestige items?
#3
[COLOR="Orange"]Well that's one way to entertain yourself, I would've just pked or staked bank if I were you, but I guess that's up to you.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the goals you have set for yourself. Smile[/COLOR]
#4
Damn bro your crazy. I wouldn't have done the prestige items lol but if that's what you want to do. Good luck I hope you don't hate it =P.
#5
Good luck getting your stuff back pat.
[Image: hahahahah-no-1198.gif]
#6
[COLOR="White"]
Epic Ben Wrote:Why would you delete the prestige items?

Taking up bank space and I never used em anyway. Except the cooking ones cause they look nice. I care more for cosmetics than xp rates.[/COLOR]
#7
wtf, you're a mod?

OT; good luck getting your nice necklace back
#8
Gl man! O.o
#9
Wow! Good luck getting all that back Pat.
#10
[COLOR="Cyan"]
My Spear Wrote:wtf, you're a mod?

OT; good luck getting your nice necklace back

He's mod almost a month or a month now I think?

Wow Pat, never knew you were cleaned THIS much..[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  startin scratch 88 CB 28 1,269 02-20-2013, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Step Hen
  Restarting from Scratch on my Second Account hanarah 13 652 11-15-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Uk Skillz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)