02-28-2013, 06:57 PM
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]I Finally Did it.
![[Image: HERBLORE200m.jpg]](http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu194/PAULclimaco/HERBLORE200m.jpg)
![[Image: Herbcloseup.jpg]](http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu194/PAULclimaco/Herbcloseup.jpg)
Went from 500-600 ardy tabs, to 138.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
![[Image: HERBLORE200m.jpg]](http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu194/PAULclimaco/HERBLORE200m.jpg)
![[Image: Herbcloseup.jpg]](http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu194/PAULclimaco/Herbcloseup.jpg)
Went from 500-600 ardy tabs, to 138.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
200m Herblore
|
|
02-28-2013, 06:57 PM
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]I Finally Did it.
![]() ![]() Went from 500-600 ardy tabs, to 138.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
02-28-2013, 06:58 PM
gz on dat 200m herby u getting da cape?
02-28-2013, 06:59 PM
I dont know if i should get it. i like the number 1 spot. maybe ill take a poll?
02-28-2013, 07:00 PM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Nice one.
Not sure if you know this, but a lot of players are deleted from highscores/frozen when they hit 2147m total xp. You're not really the first ![]() But congratz on get 200m and hitting '#1' on highscores.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
02-28-2013, 07:01 PM
:o grats on 200m and #1 spot in herb
02-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Grats void, i always saw you doing boring herb at superzone
Goin for a new 200m?
02-28-2013, 07:03 PM
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]
N0vlafye Wrote:[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]Nice one. Yes i do know that. but its nice owning the "1" spot on Highscores, unfrozen. I will probably reach this amount of exp at one point, but i will bask in the glory while im unfrozen [/SIZE][/COLOR]
02-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Wow congratz on 200m herblore xp :o
02-28-2013, 08:37 PM
Congratz man!
I'd consider on getting the cape. Lol. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Journey to 200m Fishing | Primo | 9 | 689 |
06-25-2014, 06:20 AM Last Post: Powned You50 |
|
| Road to 200M mining | /Backpage | 13 | 751 |
06-20-2014, 07:24 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| Race to 200m Herblore | I Drake I | 25 | 1,338 |
06-14-2014, 05:19 PM Last Post: Rulez12 |
|
| 99 herblore! | Redd Aceface | 14 | 810 |
03-13-2014, 05:15 PM Last Post: Matt |
|
| 200m cook xp | Antipk3r | 12 | 620 |
02-14-2014, 09:46 PM Last Post: Zainahmed |
|
| 200m Fishing | Bum Me Plz | 13 | 665 |
09-20-2013, 01:08 PM Last Post: King Star |
|
| Prestiged Firemaking V2 [200M] | LateNightWithZeep&Wingzz | 12 | 605 |
06-23-2013, 07:42 PM Last Post: Trent |
|
| first 200m xp | Perroke | 7 | 400 |
06-10-2013, 09:44 AM Last Post: GodzSkiller |
|
| 200m (: | Damon King5 | 11 | 530 |
05-02-2013, 08:51 AM Last Post: Anonymou5 |
|
| 200M goals. | Altruism | 8 | 386 |
04-15-2013, 04:33 AM Last Post: Revenge2nite |
|