Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Noah's 200m Skills
#1
Decided to make my own agenda of 200m's, although I only have one atm >.<

[Image: UbM3qRJ.jpg]

March 16, 2013 - 200m Firemaking
March 25, 2013 - [COLOR="Lime"]200m Attack[/COLOR]
March 26, 2013 - [COLOR="Lime"]200m HP[/COLOR]
March 27, 2013 - [COLOR="Lime"]200m Strength[/COLOR]

I'll bump + edit this every 200m or prestige I get.
#2
Finally got a 200m noah! Gl with this
#3
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]#1

[Image: 680f52236fec422d83e12fd.png]

jk but gz gl getting the others to 200m. What you going for next?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#4
010pure Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]#1

[Image: 680f52236fec422d83e12fd.png]

jk but gz gl getting the others to 200m. What you going for next?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Most likely a cb stat, either Attack or Cooking.
#5
010pure Wrote:[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="3"]#1

[Image: 680f52236fec422d83e12fd.png]

jk but gz gl getting the others to 200m. What you going for next?[/SIZE][/COLOR]

I'm only 19 Sad
#6
Good luck with this Noah.
#7
Who u? Kidding gl on 200m stats noah.<3
#8
Grats on 200m and good luck with master cape.
#9
im doing the hard skills first, before i go on the easy ones, that way when i freeze, ill have a good spot in the HS for bragging rights.
#10
[COLOR="Lime"]Good luck mate, but don't be happy for the highscores position, they will soon froze.
Mine froze at #11 >.<
[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Journey to 200m Fishing Primo 9 744 06-25-2014, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Road to 200M mining /Backpage 13 830 06-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Race to 200m Herblore I Drake I 25 1,555 06-14-2014, 05:19 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Noah's Skilling Adventures Fearless Noah 16 1,010 04-30-2014, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Shane F3
  200m cook xp Antipk3r 12 701 02-14-2014, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  200m Fishing Bum Me Plz 13 714 09-20-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post: King Star
  Prestiged Firemaking V2 [200M] LateNightWithZeep&amp;Wingzz 12 689 06-23-2013, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Trent
  first 200m xp Perroke 7 454 06-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Last Post: GodzSkiller
  200m (: Damon King5 11 582 05-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Last Post: Anonymou5
  200M goals. Altruism 8 424 04-15-2013, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Revenge2nite

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)