Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Avatar
#1
http://www.interestingfacts.org/facts-im...ngaroo.jpg
that kangaroo
with this hat on his head
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...1LI9T4cB98
#2
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]tried the best i could soz if you dont like it
[Image: 2vdiqsz.png][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]This is the best I could roo.

[Image: mlfBqdn.jpg][/COLOR][/SIZE]
#4
[SIZE="2"]
Turest8 Wrote:[SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]This is the best I could roo.

[Image: mlfBqdn.jpg][/COLOR][/SIZE]

I dont think anyone can top this.

Its just not possible without paint.[/SIZE]
#5
I made it myself this can be closed lelel
#6
[SIZE="2"]
UhZachlol Wrote:I made it myself this can be closed lelel

Aye Cap'n. She be the Finest avatar in all of the Seven Seas.. Arrr[/SIZE]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avatar and Signature Sao Godo 0 405 05-04-2014, 05:30 AM
Last Post: Sao Godo
  Frog need an Animated Avatar. Frog Lv2 9 846 10-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Last Post: Frog Lv2
  JadenGFX - Avatar Shop - FREE Jaden 17 1,155 09-14-2013, 04:48 AM
Last Post: Kazer135
  AVATAR UR CHOSE! Only text: =sentro= Frog Lv2 1 418 09-06-2013, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Frog Lv2
  Anyone got free time to make me an avatar & sig? ^^ Pk ^^ 5 482 06-07-2013, 08:10 AM
Last Post: nixon
  [REQUEST] Rewarded cool avatar. Arcanex 6 658 05-23-2013, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  Avatar? <3 Level Phlo 3 444 03-20-2013, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Level Phlo
  Limoz Avatar Request [Paying] Limoz 3 448 02-05-2013, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  Avatar grey removal stuff iPod 2 419 01-24-2013, 08:27 AM
Last Post: Brendan
  Avatar PkerTdm 8 578 01-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Last Post: PkerTdm

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)