03-26-2013, 12:16 PM
This random ranger attacks me and I wasn't risking alot to be fair, he switched to vesta + d claws, failed so he tele's and I killed him after he tele's, got a better drop than I expected!
![[Image: 4g2jwg.png]](http://i49.tinypic.com/4g2jwg.png)
![[Image: 4g2jwg.png]](http://i49.tinypic.com/4g2jwg.png)
|
Edgeville loot
|
|
03-26-2013, 12:16 PM
This random ranger attacks me and I wasn't risking alot to be fair, he switched to vesta + d claws, failed so he tele's and I killed him after he tele's, got a better drop than I expected!
![]()
03-26-2013, 12:18 PM
I love when people fail tele. Congrats on gud lewts.
03-26-2013, 12:20 PM
[COLOR="White"]Feel kinda bad for the guy, but then again all I've seen him do in my limited time at Edge is rush so good on you dude.
Grats on the loot.[/COLOR]
03-26-2013, 12:23 PM
Good job, keep it up for more.
03-26-2013, 12:24 PM
Insecurities Wrote:[COLOR="White"]Feel kinda bad for the guy, but then again all I've seen him do in my limited time at Edge is rush so good on you dude. Yeah he has rushed me a few times, but I got him this time lol
03-26-2013, 12:26 PM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]LAWL gg. That's a good loot for not being to prepared.
Worth the lols more than anything.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
03-26-2013, 12:32 PM
That will teach him from rushing lol nice one mate.
03-26-2013, 12:36 PM
well i know the guy and all i can say is he dozent give a fuck cause hes rich lol.
03-26-2013, 12:40 PM
very nice loot, grats
03-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Dayum nice loowt
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Clue loot | Damon King5 | 3 | 411 |
12-04-2013, 04:56 PM Last Post: Damon King5 |
|
| my best clue loot ever | Eaglemufin1 | 13 | 749 |
05-01-2013, 06:28 AM Last Post: blazechris |
|
| Clue loot | SlimBailey | 16 | 827 |
04-03-2013, 11:31 PM Last Post: Synergy |
|
| 1st Corp Kill Ever - Loot On Clue Scroll | Cabysho | 7 | 538 |
03-27-2013, 07:11 PM Last Post: Fred Ftw |
|
| 1st Corp Kill Ever - Loot | Cabysho | 8 | 539 |
03-27-2013, 07:08 PM Last Post: Fred Ftw |
|
| Small stakes + pk loot | Roy | 12 | 668 |
02-08-2013, 05:14 AM Last Post: Roy |
|
| Omfg! Pk loot. | So Wr3cked | 20 | 954 |
01-13-2013, 04:40 AM Last Post: Meow Pk |
|
| Clue Loot log | My Lil Powny | 21 | 1,387 |
09-30-2012, 02:47 AM Last Post: My Lil Powny |
|
| Staking Loot | ItzaMeKevo | 6 | 597 |
09-28-2012, 07:39 AM Last Post: Kayu10 |
|
| loot on corp on 5th kill | Ajmannen | 32 | 1,619 |
09-24-2012, 07:41 AM Last Post: Rags |
|