Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Skilling Items
#1
[COLOR="Orange"]This is some stuff I'm going to be buying for the long run.

Magic logs
Rune essence
Rune ores
Dwarf weed/Torstol seeds
Living minerals
Dragonstones

There isn't a limit on the number I need, I just buy as I go. Post below or pm me ingame if you are willing to sell the mentioned above.
We can negotiate prices.
Ign is Dr Rape[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
Ganna bump this, don't need any more living minerals now
Reply
#3
Rune bars any good to you?
Reply
#4
Elkoi Wrote:Rune bars any good to you?

Not really, the rune ores give me better xp Tongue
Reply
#5
[COLOR="Cyan"]I have some ores, how much each?[/COLOR]

Edit: Rune* ores
Reply
#6
Johnny Bomb Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]I have some ores, how much each?[/COLOR]

Edit: Rune* ores

Well, rune ores aren't my top priority right now, but ill just say 1m each unless I buy mass bulk? ^^
Reply
#7
I can be your long term seller of rune ore, 1m ea firm?
Reply
#8
Always Maxed Wrote:I can be your long term seller of rune ore, 1m ea firm?

[COLOR="White"]Along with [MENTION=105346]Johnny Bomb[/MENTION], sure. Is your ign 'Always Maxed'?
'Nother thing, added magic logs to my list.[/COLOR]
Reply
#9
Would you buy higher for bulk ore? 1.2m for 500+, and 1.1 for 200+?
Reply
#10
Always Maxed Wrote:Would you buy higher for bulk ore? 1.2m for 500+, and 1.1 for 200+?

[COLOR="White"]@always maxed, the complete opposite.. I would pay less if you sell me more..

2 in 1 bump [/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 328 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 505 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  3a items Blu3ang3l 2 315 08-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  3a platebody & ammy, also selling items. Marat 2 336 07-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Klein Hugo
  Skilling Materials Sale JayZody 5 426 07-04-2014, 03:32 AM
Last Post: JayZody
  Few items! Mamboita 8 530 06-27-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Skilling stuff Gta 0 229 06-13-2014, 04:31 PM
Last Post: Gta
  Skilling Sources v3 GoogleSlayer 67 3,156 06-11-2014, 11:31 AM
Last Post: SlimBailey
  Skilling Items Fearless Noah 0 274 05-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  Buying skilling stuff Matt 0 262 05-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Matt

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)