Posts: 503
Threads: 70
Joined: Aug 2010
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
Finally reached 700 kills with a 3.0kdr going to work on getting 1k kills.
![[Image: ra9gyp.png]](http://i38.tinypic.com/ra9gyp.png)
38 days played and 54.7k activity points.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Pretty nice Kills.
Nice activity[/COLOR]
Posts: 370
Threads: 33
Joined: Feb 2011
Wow!!! Very awesome man.
Good luck on getting the 1k kills!
Keep that KDA up.
Posts: 1,026
Threads: 60
Joined: Jul 2011
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]Decent amount of kills man good luck hitting that 1k might take a while..
Good luck on 60k activity bro.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
Congratulations, that's pretty impressive. I'm at 35 days at the moment ing. Let's not mention my kdr.. >_>
Posts: 503
Threads: 70
Joined: Aug 2010
IRockNikesx2 Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations, that's pretty impressive. I'm at 35 days at the moment ing. Let's not mention my kdr.. >_>
aha nice let me guess negative to the max?
OT: what is your in game name?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 943
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2012
Finally got that 3.0 kdr kevin! congratz!^^ Has no one noticed that Luke was ingame?
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Lonleysniper Wrote:[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]
aha nice let me guess negative to the max?
OT: what is your in game name?[/SIZE][/COLOR]
8 kills, 21 deaths. 
I'm Wizkiller108. I really need a name change. ._.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 8
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,946
Threads: 94
Joined: May 2010
Congrats, and good luck keeping your 3.0.