04-26-2013, 04:23 PM
[SIZE="3"]
[COLOR="orange"]Name: Liam
In-game name: Smackturd
Forums name: Smackt3rd
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): +5 Bogota
Do you play over the night? Yes, I do play.
Average of time you play a week: I play 18-22hrs.
Are you active on the forums: I’m very active on forums.
How long have you played SilabGarza: about 7 months
What is your Activity Points ingame?![[Image: 33vhf04.png]](http://i43.tinypic.com/33vhf04.png)
Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes, I have read the requirements.
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Yes, I do have 300 posts.
NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?: Yes
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
The reason why I should be mod is to prevent glitches, bugs, bad language from occurring in this server. I would like to keep this server a clean and nice environment for players to enjoy. I am not power hungry. My main purpose would be to help players. If it comes down to giving punishments to rule breakers I will not try to be abusive. I will follow the rules for punishments and be fair to the server and the community. I hope you consider me to be your mod before deciding your answer.
Anything else you would like us to know: I’m sorry to all of you for being annoying on the server before. Brittany and Gir the way I tried to get mod was wrong and rude. When I first started all I did was be rude to you and tell you how much I wanted mod even though I did not have a chance those days. I did not even have the requirements.[/COLOR]
YOU MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE OF YOU MAKING ME A SAMMICH TO APPLY!
Rules:
- Take a picture of you holding a sammich with a sign 'for mod'
- Post on forums in your mod app
![[Image: jfghli.jpg]](http://i43.tinypic.com/jfghli.jpg)
I would have used another picture, but my mother accidentally put my phone in the washing machine. My phone is now destroyed and I cannot take pictures.
[/SIZE]In-game name: Smackturd
Forums name: Smackt3rd
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): +5 Bogota
Do you play over the night? Yes, I do play.
Average of time you play a week: I play 18-22hrs.
Are you active on the forums: I’m very active on forums.
How long have you played SilabGarza: about 7 months
What is your Activity Points ingame?
![[Image: 33vhf04.png]](http://i43.tinypic.com/33vhf04.png)
Have you read the moderator requirements?: Yes, I have read the requirements.
Do you have 300 posts REQUIRED to post a moderator application? Yes, I do have 300 posts.
NOTE: If you do NOT read the requirements, and you post a moderator application, you will be disqualified
as moderator for the rest of your game play on SilabGarza on any and all accounts...
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?: Yes
Explain why you should be mod (100 words minimum, do not be repetitive):
The reason why I should be mod is to prevent glitches, bugs, bad language from occurring in this server. I would like to keep this server a clean and nice environment for players to enjoy. I am not power hungry. My main purpose would be to help players. If it comes down to giving punishments to rule breakers I will not try to be abusive. I will follow the rules for punishments and be fair to the server and the community. I hope you consider me to be your mod before deciding your answer.
Anything else you would like us to know: I’m sorry to all of you for being annoying on the server before. Brittany and Gir the way I tried to get mod was wrong and rude. When I first started all I did was be rude to you and tell you how much I wanted mod even though I did not have a chance those days. I did not even have the requirements.[/COLOR]
YOU MUST INCLUDE A PICTURE OF YOU MAKING ME A SAMMICH TO APPLY!
Rules:
- Take a picture of you holding a sammich with a sign 'for mod'
- Post on forums in your mod app
![[Image: jfghli.jpg]](http://i43.tinypic.com/jfghli.jpg)
I would have used another picture, but my mother accidentally put my phone in the washing machine. My phone is now destroyed and I cannot take pictures.


.[/SPOILER]
![[Image: mj-laughing.gif?w=320&h=240]](http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/mj-laughing.gif?w=320&h=240)
![[Image: MIIIIINNNEEE.png]](http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/Jack7111/MIIIIINNNEEE.png)
![[Image: bobmarley_zps66a025ff.png]](http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss133/Jack7111/bobmarley_zps66a025ff.png)