Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Assorted Items
#1
I will buy Bandos boots, Bandos Tassies, and a berserker's ring.

The Bandos boots I shall buy for 40m.
The bandos tassets, 135m.
The berserker's ring I shall buy for 10m.


You may pm me in-game, my name is Ditya Nochi, or you may post here. Negotiations are welcome.

I will also be mining ores soon, so if you need any ores, let me know.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 328 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 505 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  3a items Blu3ang3l 2 315 08-04-2014, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Blu3ang3l
  3a platebody & ammy, also selling items. Marat 2 338 07-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Last Post: Klein Hugo
  Few items! Mamboita 8 531 06-27-2014, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Rs Himself
  Skilling Items Fearless Noah 0 274 05-03-2014, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Fearless Noah
  selling 3 items Ballin105 2 343 03-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Time4pie
  2 items Rulez12 9 544 03-03-2014, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Selling items Matt 11 757 02-13-2014, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Matt
  More items Rulez12 7 473 02-12-2014, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Joker 717

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)