Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dueling Branch?
#1
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]How many of you would like to see a dueling branch come into place as a W.I.N. branch?

I want some opinions as I see multiple duelers joining the clan[/COLOR]
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Dueling doesn't require a branch.
Just my opinion.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
I would join it, but wouldn't disclosed my alt duelers username. I don't think it needs a branch, maybe just a show-off thread or something?
#4
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]wtf
no... that's so pointless u stake by urself not with ppl[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#5
yes let's get a clan for an activity that you can't have any help in.
#6
Id be glad to be the manager [MENTION=72511]Trent[/MENTION] [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]
#7
Limoz Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Id be glad to be the manager [MENTION=72511]Trent[/MENTION] [MENTION=60058]Zainahmed[/MENTION]

Honestly, I told him to make a thread to get the opinions from other members because it seemed a little... un-needed. I don't see it happening by the feedback so far. Maybe a thread for winnings or something, but I don't see a full-swing branch thread happening. It was a unique idea though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#8
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]
Trent Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]

Honestly, I told him to make a thread to get the opinions from other members because it seemed a little... un-needed. I don't see it happening by the feedback so far. Maybe a thread for winnings or something, but I don't see a full-swing branch thread happening. It was a unique idea though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

alright got it Tongue was just putting myself out there.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#9
Zain just bring back ur pking clan plz I want to join
#10
I would not mind it, although I don't really think it's needed.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [W.I.N.] - Winning Is Natural Main Branch Trent 1,398 56,371 08-26-2014, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch iPod 2 465 06-17-2014, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Gta 18 1,455 05-06-2014, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvM Branch Lizzy 88 3,713 11-07-2013, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Jokerjake72
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch (Closed) Inthecorner 18 1,085 08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Maik
  [W.I.N] - PvP Branch (Closed) wildy owns 30 1,897 07-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - Skilling Branch Reasoning 22 971 06-14-2013, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch (Closed) Ashton 12 923 05-31-2013, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Trent
  [W.I.N.] - PvP Branch Ashton 2 209 05-16-2013, 05:24 PM
Last Post: Trent
  Branch Logos. Beckley 4 498 05-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Ashton

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)