05-19-2013, 06:00 PM
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]Whipped my divine for the hell of it.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
One of my first whip.
|
|
05-19-2013, 06:00 PM
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]Whipped my divine for the hell of it.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-19-2013, 06:01 PM
l0l give up now. naw keep going ur luck is high. When you make 21 claws and 5 ags's stop l0l so you don't get cleaned. Congratz and gl on more.
05-19-2013, 06:08 PM
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]
Smackturd Wrote:l0l give up now. naw keep going ur luck is high. When you make 21 claws and 5 ags's stop l0l so you don't get cleaned. Congratz and gl on more. I stopped right after that one, I don't wanna be cleaned i'll feel stupid.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-19-2013, 06:11 PM
Congrats, dude. Nice loot.
05-19-2013, 06:13 PM
gratz, that other guy must have been pretty confident to stake so much more than the divine
05-19-2013, 06:35 PM
Stop staking. I got cleaned already wouldn't want to see anyone else cleaned :]. Anyway congrats on some loot.
05-19-2013, 06:39 PM
Nice bro, I'm jelly. Good luck with your future stakes
05-19-2013, 06:40 PM
Yeaaaah juvi get it gurl, nice lewts
05-19-2013, 06:54 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrange"][SIZE="2"]That's sweet, have fun with a free 2b+ I guess ^^.
Don't get too carried away doe.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
05-19-2013, 06:55 PM
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="2"]
JacksonDaGreat Wrote:gratz, that other guy must have been pretty confident to stake so much more than the divine What do you mean? How much is BGS and BHB?[/SIZE][/COLOR] |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| me & whip k0 | raviiz69 | 2 | 263 |
10-17-2009, 03:56 AM Last Post: iloveyoulil |
|
| my whip | makaveli | 5 | 361 |
10-08-2009, 10:22 AM Last Post: r4p1dzz |
|