Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My bank after 1 week of playing
#1
Hey guys,

I want to show you guys my bank. I know that it's not the best but I started playing exactly 1 week ago. I've been doing a lot of clues, some gambling and some staking. Do you guys know other nice methods for money making? Because I don't want to lose everything by staking :roll:

[Image: 2hq817r.png]\

UPDATE

Cya :neo:
[COLOR="Red"]
THIS IS MY BANK 1 DAY LATER [/COLOR]


[Image: 35ls2u9.png]

[Image: e9vlmr.png]

what do you guys think? :p
#2
Nice bank man. I tried to buy 3rd age plate and legs, but you just have to sell full set. >.<
#3
Very nice bank. I'm trying to rebuild mine atm.
#4
Jesus Christ just from one week?
#5
Congratulations, your bank is better than mine. Tongue
#6
Gz on ur bank
#7
I remember them days..
#8
[COLOR="Black"]Not too bad at all considering how long you've actually been apart of the server.
But remember staking is like a rose, it can be beautiful, but prick you if you aren't careful.[/COLOR]
#9
GodzSkiller Wrote:Very nice bank. I'm trying to rebuild mine atm.

Good luck on rebuilding it Smile

Guys, is it very hard to get every skill to 99? No prestige, just 99. & does it take long to get 99 slayer??
#10
Sad Rain Wrote:Good luck on rebuilding it Smile

Guys, is it very hard to get every skill to 99? No prestige, just 99. & does it take long to get 99 slayer??

meh slayer's just half afk, watch a movie while you do it, If you have all the supplies needed then getting maxed won't be that hard. Its just boring af skilling.
Nice bank btw, definitely one of the best banks I've seen after one week


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bank H A N G E D 15 1,163 07-31-2015, 11:16 PM
Last Post: Joey Loves Sosa
  Tis my bank # richest obv. King Of Warriors 7 739 01-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Last Post: GoogleSlayer
  My bank 4 years ago! Gangstaboy 20 1,568 11-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Last Post: Powned You50
  Lil Sweetie's Bank Now Mine. Sayne 26 1,647 07-09-2014, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Sayne
  Bank tab XROCKSTARX 10 882 07-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Last Post: JayZody
  Bank JayZody 19 1,199 06-22-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Einar800
  Sad little bank Damon King5 8 618 06-20-2014, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Damon King5
  Joe's bank Run N Fast 3 487 06-19-2014, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Perroke
  alexander's bank Alex Skillz 14 1,017 06-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Kayu10
  The real bank, the best bank Robin 11 779 06-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Maxed Exp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)