05-30-2013, 04:41 AM
I'll buy em all for 1.8b cash. Also accepting them individually.
|
2 arcanes and 1 elysian
|
|
05-30-2013, 04:41 AM
I'll buy em all for 1.8b cash. Also accepting them individually.
05-31-2013, 03:34 AM
bump
05-31-2013, 04:25 AM
collecting. you selling?
05-31-2013, 04:28 AM
Insecurities Wrote:collecting. you selling? Nahh i only have one of each. I would sell them if I had more than one.
06-01-2013, 10:10 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]bump[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-01-2013, 10:26 AM
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]
Rickblazer86 Wrote:Nahh i only have one of each. I would sell them if I had more than one. troled gg pat camp corp more[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-01-2013, 10:36 AM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="2"]
imnotpurestr Wrote:[color="gray"][size="2"] cbf[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-04-2013, 09:00 AM
bump. still buyingggggg
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Elysian, BHB, Divine. | Jake Am Frozen | 0 | 270 |
07-21-2014, 03:39 PM Last Post: Jake Am Frozen |
|
| Selling arcanes. | Ferit | 0 | 221 |
06-23-2014, 07:00 PM Last Post: Ferit |
|
| Buying Arcane and Elysian ss | Insecurities | 0 | 246 |
03-02-2014, 07:14 PM Last Post: Insecurities |
|
| elysian spirit shield | Smackturd | 2 | 241 |
05-25-2013, 01:28 PM Last Post: Smackturd |
|
| Buying Elysian spirit sheilds! 600m ea! | Coma123 | 0 | 131 |
04-25-2013, 07:33 PM Last Post: Coma123 |
|
| elysian spectral or arcane spirit shield | Moist Skilla | 0 | 170 |
04-13-2013, 09:20 PM Last Post: Moist Skilla |
|
| elysian spirit shield | Weed Stoner | 0 | 128 |
03-29-2013, 10:13 AM Last Post: Weed Stoner |
|
| Elysian and Spectral | Shane F3 | 0 | 139 |
02-21-2013, 06:54 PM Last Post: Shane F3 |
|
| Buying elysian | Smackturd | 1 | 125 |
02-16-2013, 10:25 PM Last Post: JayZody |
|
| Elysian spirit shield | BeanBagKing | 0 | 133 |
12-07-2012, 10:26 AM Last Post: BeanBagKing |
|