06-05-2013, 10:53 AM
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I like it, makes me look thin
![[Image: 937df9f410a614f01f715a725b3ef58d.png]](http://gyazo.com/937df9f410a614f01f715a725b3ef58d.png)
ye ye, recoil[/SIZE][/COLOR]
![[Image: 937df9f410a614f01f715a725b3ef58d.png]](http://gyazo.com/937df9f410a614f01f715a725b3ef58d.png)
ye ye, recoil[/SIZE][/COLOR]
|
Jelly of Jester?
|
|
06-05-2013, 10:53 AM
[COLOR="Orange"][SIZE="2"]I like it, makes me look thin
![]() ye ye, recoil[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-05-2013, 10:56 AM
pretty legit i wish i had a sled tho :help:
06-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Got mine 1st day of release C:
Gratz tho.
06-05-2013, 10:57 AM
Well if the server was up, I'd take a screenshot myself. I got it yesterday. Congratulations, though.
06-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Calmer Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]pretty legit i wish i had a sled tho :help: :L [MENTION=100092]Calmer[/MENTION] I used to have 2 sleds before getting hacked.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-05-2013, 11:19 AM
i missed them when the voting thing was out i got a yoyo on my old old acc but thats not rare anymore nor is sled i needl ike 70 tickets for sled.
06-05-2013, 11:21 AM
Those boots are sexy as fuck.
06-05-2013, 11:23 AM
not gonna lie u look like a clown
06-05-2013, 11:23 AM
btw is server off again ?
06-05-2013, 11:25 AM
nice recoil m8 l0l0l <3 jk
ingame names - m3rk3d y0u, yanxster |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| u jelly | -strpurdu- | 28 | 1,205 |
07-28-2011, 04:12 PM Last Post: Azpect0 |
|