Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[WIN] suggestion
#1
[COLOR="Cyan"]Hi,

U know how lizzy made gfx active with KoSG ye
ok we do same thing with pking ye?
Pker of the week, therefor we need to recruit more baby pkers
http://sg-forum.info/pking-pvm/clans/win...nch-2.html

thoughts!?!

[MENTION=72511]Trent[/MENTION] [MENTION=10948]wildy owns[/MENTION]

#WIN.keeps.pking.alive[/COLOR]
#2
thats actualy a good idea. sucks that i cant pk.
#3
Perroke Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]thats actualy a good idea. sucks that i cant pk.

Learn it Arne!
There are tutorials on the forums use them.[/COLOR]
#4
i like this idea cause this will bring pkers to wildy and i like pking Wink
[Image: 2vkgk1e.jpg]
#5
I'm down. I'll whip something up once I'm done my exams.
#6
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]
Maik Wrote:[COLOR="Cyan"]

Learn it Arne!
There are tutorials on the forums use them.[/COLOR]

if u saw me pking u know what i mean. i am not just bad, i really sucks. but yea sometimes i am in a pk mood and than ill give it a try.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
#7
That's a great idea.
#8
wildy owns Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"]I'm down. I'll whip something up once I'm done my exams.

For pures and for mains,

We can have different catogories like
bridding, melee only, range tanks just to keep variety.
Also some rules should be added:
Of course no pjing during the fights
Only give backs when BOTH agreed for this.
A little bit to make it fair, if your opponent doesn't have curses, you are mandatory to use normal prayers to.

[MENTION=10948]wildy owns[/MENTION], you always can change and add other things and as you said, after the exams it will go on.[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suggestion for improvement Daffy Duck 9 650 01-02-2013, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Martin
  Little Suggestion Yakezuka 11 688 12-23-2012, 08:43 PM
Last Post: My Spear
  Suggestion for an event. Insecurities 8 578 12-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Last Post: N0vlafye
  War Now!: Thread suggestion. GomlGoml 2 275 12-29-2010, 09:32 AM
Last Post: GomlGoml

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)