Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1B cash
#1
[COLOR="White"]Finally hit 1B cash. I got more in items but thats not cash ><
I would of have max if I didn't gamble 1b already lol. So i sold 2 vesta spears for 500m, went to gamble and got to 950m and then sold some items to hit the 1B mark.

Still pretty happy. Now I'm working on 99 cooking/fishing[/COLOR]
Reply
#2
Gratz on your 1b i wish you the best on cook and fishing bro, they can be a bit of a pain Tongue
Reply
#3
Beckley Wrote:Gratz on your 1b i wish you the best on cook and fishing bro, they can be a bit of a pain Tongue

I got double xp but I'm using it all on fishing then tomorrow ill get another and use all on cooking. & Thanks. I'm happy about the 1b Big Grin
Reply
#4
Gz on 1b m8.
Reply
#5
Eh. 1b isn't nothing. But congratulations on getting it, I guess.
Good luck on Cooking & Fishing.
Reply
#6
Xswordstar56 Wrote:Eh. 1b isn't nothing. But congratulations on getting it, I guess.
Good luck on Cooking & Fishing.

Haha its really not but I was proud of myself that I didn't gamble it away this time (:
Reply
#7
Been talking to you most of the day in game, good luck bro, and grats on that 1b.
Reply
#8
grats on the 1b, gl making 100b
Reply
#9
grats on 1b gl getting more
Reply
#10
gz on 1b. gambling is abit of an addiction
gl on fishing/cooking aswell
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cash DarkScimitar 9 539 03-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Achieved Max Cash! ISmokeOG 9 461 12-20-2012, 05:29 AM
Last Post: F X
  Max Cash! MageTank 19 713 03-10-2012, 06:53 AM
Last Post: Kiss My Hits
  Total Cash parkour josh 20 851 03-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Alchemistic

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)