Posts: 4,843
Threads: 322
Joined: Apr 2010
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Gave away and emptied a ton of my shit from my bank.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Going to see how much I can gain by just using what I have. I won't be buying gear off people except for buying rune from shops. I'll update this in a week and we'll see how far I've gotten![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,787
Threads: 675
Joined: Jun 2011
It should be interesting to see what you've accomplished in a week. Good luck, Dom.
Posts: 389
Threads: 0
Joined: Oct 2012
If you just do wyverns you'l have a very nice setup.
Communism is key
[SPOILER]
![[Image: 397311-61383562-cdc1-11e3-ab2b-e4c47732fa7b.jpg]](http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2014/04/27/1226897/397311-61383562-cdc1-11e3-ab2b-e4c47732fa7b.jpg)
[/SPOILER]
Posts: 4,843
Threads: 322
Joined: Apr 2010
Hybrid Much Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]If you just do wyverns you'l have a very nice setup.
The point of this is to see what I can gain from pking.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
Good luck luck with this.
Posts: 7,275
Threads: 229
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]u will get ur back back in a few days. you are a beast pker.
anyways goodluck.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 2,305
Threads: 317
Joined: Aug 2011
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]ohmagerd so many runes...
is dis runeshowoff ???
gl with making bank back[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,988
Threads: 196
Joined: Sep 2011
[SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Good luck with this Dom.
You will have like +10b by the end of the week i bet.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]You have a lot to start off with, but not being able to buy stuff off players will be a bit harder to do..
Gl[/COLOR]
Posts: 2,873
Threads: 222
Joined: May 2011
this should be fun to see, gl