06-01-2010, 08:19 AM
Hello i would like to take my chances of becoming a player mod in the server
Info:
On a server called desolationscape i am currently 1 of 3 mods so i have experience also i was once an admin on it.
I have also been a mod on a 317 along time ago until the server was shutdown.
I am fair when it comes to questions i will make sure people know there not bothering me when asking me questions and i will try my hardest to answer to everyone.
i am also aware i wont get mod first try but i will try to keep this up to date.
Sincerly Sif
Info:
On a server called desolationscape i am currently 1 of 3 mods so i have experience also i was once an admin on it.
I have also been a mod on a 317 along time ago until the server was shutdown.
I am fair when it comes to questions i will make sure people know there not bothering me when asking me questions and i will try my hardest to answer to everyone.
i am also aware i wont get mod first try but i will try to keep this up to date.
Sincerly Sif

