Posts: 470
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2010
[SIZE="2"][COLOR="Magenta"]My look : ![[Image: 2rnbmgl.jpg]](http://i40.tinypic.com/2rnbmgl.jpg)
my skiller tab: ![[Image: 2vl2kgn.jpg]](http://i42.tinypic.com/2vl2kgn.jpg)
goals.
agility-99/99 untrimmed
cooking-99/99 untrimmed
crafting-81/99 first prestige
fishing-99/99
firemaking-99/99
fletching-99/99 untrimmed
farming-99/99 untrimmed
hunter-44/99
herblore 84/99
mining-95/99
runecraft-99/99
smithing-99/99 untrimmed
thieving-87/99
woodcutting-99/99
green=Done
red=need to prestige once
navy= prestiged and working on to untrimmed[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,000
Threads: 306
Joined: Jun 2011
Good luck with the goals buddy.
Posts: 648
Threads: 0
Joined: Jul 2012
good to see you are back man, you haven't been on in a long time. Good luck on these goals bud!
Posts: 342
Threads: 0
Joined: Mar 2013
Good luck on these, im sure you can achieve them if your active again noob.
Posts: 3,403
Threads: 321
Joined: Oct 2011
Nice look man. That untrimmed agility is sexy as fuck...
Posts: 441
Threads: 0
Joined: Apr 2012
that was my dream look, untrimmed and sara dhide; but they ruined agility so I cant get it. But good luck on goals.
Posts: 7,275
Threads: 229
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]that cape is so sext 
goodluck on other skill to.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 470
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2010
[SIZE="2"]Rickblazer86 Wrote:[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]that was my dream look, untrimmed and sara dhide; but they ruined agility so I cant get it. But good luck on goals.
im sorry but I got it first
but who knows, I change my look so frequently that i might not even have it for more than a day. lol :3
@others thanks guys. its gunna take a while but I will do it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 31
Threads: 0
Joined: Jun 2013
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]Nice, saw you at pkbox, gave me barrage runes <3.
Ever since I saw your cape it encouraged me to continue getting 99 agility. Thank you![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 7,491
Threads: 412
Joined: Mar 2011
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Good luck on the goals
you'll most likely be finished middle of august[/COLOR]