Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Judy Pizza's Goals-Achievements
#1
Hey Guys been playing for a while now, havent really started skillng yet. Four days ago I started, working on maxing out!


[Image: ZmSuGvO.png]

Working on getting maxed out, I reset my prayer never got it to 99 yet and range mehhh lol.

[COLOR="White"]
Drops:[/COLOR]


[Image: 20110805201641!Corporeal_Beast.png]

Corporal beast:

Drop 1
[Image: 7KidbQe.png]

[Image: Skeletal_Wyvern.png]

Skeletal wyverns:

-----


Bank video out later
Reply
#2
lol it won't take that long :p good luck!
Reply
#3
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I thought you just quit the other day? ???

Anyways good luck man i wish you the best on more nice corp drops Smile.[/COLOR]
Reply
#4
I made a new post in the topic check it out,
Thanks guys!
Reply
#5
Good luck judy! Seen you at skill a few times :p
Reply
#6
Haha, I'm going to join you in the road to maxing out! Wewt! Lawl. Good luck!
However, my client isn't connecting, meh. Talk to you when I get on!
:neo: Taste Teh Rainbow! :neo:
Reply
#7
Good luck on maxing out, a lot of those skills you can get done in a day.
Reply
#8
Good luck on maxing out Judy.
[Image: hahahahah-no-1198.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr Wu's goals and achievements. mr wu 7 930 12-07-2014, 03:27 AM
Last Post: mr wu
  Couple achievements ^^ Roy 9 758 06-13-2014, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Roy
  Jay's Goals and Achieves JayZody 5 506 06-11-2014, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Insecurities
  Goals. Insecurities 10 882 06-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  My goals Eriz 6 628 05-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Roy
  Lonleysniper's Goals! Lonleysniper 10 739 04-25-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  finally finished one of my goals!!! lol Coxy 6 609 01-20-2014, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  Goals (in-game) Redd Aceface 14 1,064 01-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Run N Fast
  Theman8192's Goals Theman8192 10 948 12-12-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Phantasex
  Skilling goals Pink Triangle 15 1,098 11-16-2013, 03:01 AM
Last Post: You Gimp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)