Posts: 270
Threads: 44
Joined: Sep 2010
[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Olive"][SIZE="3"]Only realised this the other day, but have been part of this server/community for 3 years now
, i know its not as long as some people on here but its good for me
,
was 14/15 when i joined,
now I'm 17 heading to 18 :o.
but yeah thought I would share with you all.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 6,554
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 5,296
Threads: 535
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]r u new?
Congratz ^^ hope you've enjoyed your time here as much as I have over the years...[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 461
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2013
wow man 3 years congratz i hope i can do 3 years here too hahaha.
Posts: 1,358
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2013
gratz man gl on more
Posts: 270
Threads: 44
Joined: Sep 2010
Antipk3r Wrote:[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="3"]gratz man gl on more 
Thanks man
, how long have you been playing now? your like the only one whos's on in my friends list. D:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,304
Threads: 86
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3,127
Threads: 327
Joined: Jul 2009
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Quite an achievement.
I'm going to reach 5 next summer.
Congratulations though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 5,296
Threads: 535
Joined: Oct 2010
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]Moltenfire68 Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"][B]
Thanks man
, how long have you been playing now? your like the only one whos's on in my friends list. D:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
His join date on forums is 2013...[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posts: 1,246
Threads: 127
Joined: Jul 2010
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="2"]How new?
Jk, grats. I hit 3 years on the forum a few months ago.[/SIZE][/COLOR]