Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
3 years
#1
[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="2"]I just realised that I joined SG just under 3 years ago lol. December of 2010 is when I joined this is a new forums account my other one got hacked.
But all I can say is that it was so much fun in the first year, the eco, the staff and the players were great! I will never forget it Smile
Thanks for the great times Smile
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#2
[COLOR="Olive"][SIZE="1"]lol, I remember you joining.
gratz on that time, its quite a bit.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#3
Haha thanks. I remember when you got Mod Big Grin
Reply
#4
[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"]Congrats on 3 years nearly Smile

whats your ingame name?
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply
#5
Congratulations, I don't remember who you are though? Is your IGN different?
Reply
#6
Yeah it's rite4dead Smile
Reply
#7
Congratz on 3 years.
[Image: hahahahah-no-1198.gif]
Reply
#8
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Ill be at my 3 years in like 4 months.

Gratz though[/COLOR]
Reply
#9
That's Insane. I'm just approaching 2 years. I really can't wait for 3! By then I should have enough posts to get the veteran crown xD
Reply
#10
[COLOR="Teal"][SIZE="2"]Congratulations on been here 3 years dude!
Goodluck on 4 years.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  4 years since promotion wildy owns 13 994 11-24-2014, 11:41 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  5 years Gta 10 849 07-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  4 Years GodzSkiller 8 543 07-19-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  4 years Ashton 19 960 07-12-2014, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Ashton
  3 years Turest8 12 599 07-08-2014, 07:54 AM
Last Post: JayZody
  2 Years Master 9 519 06-13-2014, 10:19 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  Four years Roy 12 609 05-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Last Post: Rulez12
  Four Years Here. klk 19 837 04-25-2014, 04:07 PM
Last Post: Zainahmed
  3 years ^^ Run N Fast 17 786 03-29-2014, 08:22 AM
Last Post: ^^ Pk ^^
  3 years Zainahmed 6 388 03-15-2014, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Powned You50

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)