Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Made awhile ago.
#1
Didn't really know where to put this sooo here's good I 'spose.

[Image: runescape200m_zps02492fc8.jpg.html]

or link because the picture isn't coming up...

http://s1356.photobucket.com/user/ThEmAn...8.jpg.html

I made it awhile ago. Thought it was kinda cool. If anyone wants, use i as you signature.
"As you grow up, you learn that the one person that was never supposed to let us down
probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight
with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them. And you'll forget the time
flying by. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. You just have
to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off.
Speak out, be sincere, and say with conviction. Never forget where you came from, because
when you do, it's a long road home."
#2
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Here's the picture

[Image: jhrj7p.jpg][/SIZE][/COLOR]
#3
Bohemian Wrote:[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]Here's the picture

[Image: jhrj7p.jpg][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Not too great I know. Thanks for showing for me though.
"As you grow up, you learn that the one person that was never supposed to let us down
probably will. You'll have your heart broken and you'll break others' hearts. You'll fight
with your best friend or maybe even fall in love with them. And you'll forget the time
flying by. Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. You just have
to live life to the fullest, tell someone what they mean to you and tell someone off.
Speak out, be sincere, and say with conviction. Never forget where you came from, because
when you do, it's a long road home."


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So I made a trip to the duel arena..... Im Diamond 13 942 01-29-2014, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Reversee
  made a little profit Time4pie 2 463 11-23-2013, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Siberians
  Made in 3 days =) Powned You50 10 915 08-28-2013, 02:14 AM
Last Post: KQ4
  Bank Was Made I PK Mom I 5 492 06-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Perroke
  3.7b made off 100m staking. Klein Hugo 18 1,246 06-24-2013, 11:12 PM
Last Post: Divine Law
  Made A Bank! Lt Logo 22 1,128 03-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Last Post: HelpingHand
  What I made from a divine Limoz 26 1,116 03-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Limoz
  Best Clue Scroll I ever Made. tecobr 39 2,740 07-13-2011, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Mussiicc :P
  lawl rofl i made a s g from Silab Garza!!! Coenyo1 22 1,002 11-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Fart Skillz
  Some of the Nooby Sigs I've made... Ninjaplz424 4 312 08-22-2010, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Ninjaplz424

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)