Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Buying Guthan's Set
#1
Buying a guthan's set. You name the price, just don't make it too outrageous.
#2
throw me and offer and i'll consider it. ign; the moonbear
#3
[COLOR="White"]
^^ Pk ^^ Wrote:throw me and offer and i'll consider it. ign; the moonbear

I hear they're around 300-500M, so I guess around in that range would be my offer.

IGN: Selorexx We can negotiate in-game.[/COLOR]


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying PvP armour GemZ Temperr 0 432 05-23-2015, 03:13 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  buying /Backpage 7 837 01-12-2015, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  Buying all ticket auths Lad Gf 31 2,097 12-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Last Post: Nick
  Buying all dxp lolyoufail 4 454 09-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  Buying full lunar 3b Lad Gf 12 992 08-31-2014, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Lad Gf
  Buying mostly anything lolyoufail 0 383 08-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Last Post: lolyoufail
  I'm buying/selling these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 0 332 08-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Un4gettable
  I'm buying these items, pm me please. Un4gettable 6 516 08-11-2014, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Lmfao A Frog
  buying phat GemZ Temperr 0 298 08-01-2014, 02:17 AM
Last Post: GemZ Temperr
  Buying vine whip 110m sell 2 3a kites 120m Buying minerals 5k each Roe119 1 348 07-19-2014, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kadhim

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)