06-12-2014, 03:13 AM
Well, got one billion exp. Them combat stats 

|
One Billion
|
|
06-12-2014, 03:13 AM
Well, got one billion exp. Them combat stats
![]()
06-12-2014, 09:27 AM
Congratulations man! Really nice.
06-12-2014, 09:29 AM
[COLOR="White"][SIZE="2"]First one to 1b?
If so congrats, that's impressive.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Wow that's awesome. Good luck on gaining more
06-12-2014, 09:38 AM
[COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="3"]nice, i was gonna do that lol
goodjob, you deserve it[/SIZE][/COLOR]
06-12-2014, 10:13 AM
Gratz! Very nice ;D u got 200m ranged so fast :o
![]() Donations: :nice: C.I.A. Joshy (Customized Username) ![]() I'm so baws :neo:
06-12-2014, 11:57 AM
thats great, congratulations and good luck on future skilling/goals
<3 Truth is everyone is going to hurt you, you just have to find the ones worth suffering for <3
06-12-2014, 12:43 PM
A Woodcutter Wrote:Gratz! Very nice ;D u got 200m ranged so fast :o I literally went straight at ranging wyverns to get my korasi back but they kept nerfing my cash stack so i just went and afked farmers in superzone while they sorted things out lol.
06-12-2014, 01:05 PM
JayZody Wrote:I literally went straight at ranging wyverns to get my korasi back but they kept nerfing my cash stack so i just went and afked farmers in superzone while they sorted things out lol. Still nicely done, well deserved imo
![]() Donations: :nice: C.I.A. Joshy (Customized Username) ![]() I'm so baws :neo:
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Nearly 5 billion experience! | Maxed Exp | 7 | 583 |
06-12-2014, 01:08 PM Last Post: 010pure |
|
| 3 billion total xp | riu | 34 | 1,319 |
11-28-2010, 01:27 PM Last Post: Donavin |
|